The flowers shops are packed on Mother’s Day; the phone lines are overloaded on Mother’s Day.
Father’s Day? It doesn’t set any records.
Dads are usually not the sentimental type, they are not the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. But of course, they would love some attention too, on Father’s Day.
Here are a few suggestions on what to get your dads. We’ll see if one of these happen at my house this Father’s Day!
1. Rip up the “Honey-do” list for a month.
2. Wash, wax, and clean his car.
3. A massage, no one complains about that.
4. Food – lots of it, with lots of meat!
5. Oh, and a nice homemade card with affirming words, just like what mom would want doesn’t hurt either.
But what do fathers REALLY want? According to Fathers For Good, there are 7 things that a father wants. That puts everything in perspective for Father’s Day.
4.Â Fulfilling Work
5.Â To Provide
6.Â To Protect
7.Â To Be Involved
8.Â A Good Marriage
Plan a great day for your hubby!